Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Turning over a new leaf

Wow.
I can't believe it's been so long since I have blogged. Between two kids and a fun filled summer, I have slacked off effortlessly.
Lila starts kindergarten in September! She just turned 5 and is so excited to start school. She is sprouting up like a weed (5T pants finally!) and is super smart.
Blake is learning something new everyday and is such a sweet boy. Granted, he tests me...a lot but he is a lover for sure. He's thoughtful and gentle. It's adorable.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Yay! Missed you!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! They are getting SO big!!! And they are both beautiful. Hayden starts Kindergarten Augut 20th. An Harper will start a Mother's Day Out two mornings a week. They sure do grow fast!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...